Diversified and balanced portfolio in emerging countries with strong development potential.
Cox Energy is present in Latin America, Asia and Africa and Spain. has offices in Madrid (Corporate), Santiago de Chile, Mexico City, Panama City and New Delhi.
Cox Energy has signed a strategic partnership agreement with Sonnedix to develop and launch renewable energy porojects in Chile with potential to branch out into other South American countries. Both companies have created a platform to generate and sell electricity to the country's free marjet customers.
This important strategic agreement has given the Spanish company the drive needed to keep growing and expanding its international presence.
Cox Energy has a pipeline of over 2.000 MWp of photovoltaic solar power and wind energy in the country. The Spanish company has been awarded contracts to generate a total of 400 GWh/year after winning two tendering procedures: 254 GWh in August 2016 and over 140 GWh in November 2017.
Cox Energy has projects at different stages of development to install 2.000 MWp.
Cox Energy has been authorised by Mexico's Energy Regulatory Committee to sell electricity to qualified users (with over 1 MW of contracted power) through its company, Cox Energy México Suministrador S.A de CV. It will also launch distributed generation operations and seek authorisation to sell electricity to retailers.
In Panama, the company is developing a pipeline of 120 MWp and has a growing presence in the field of distributed generation.
Cox Energy has projects in India with a total capacity of 1,200 MWp. The company has signed an agreement with the Waaree Group for the construction and commissioning of photovoltaic power stations in the country, for the distributed generation and commercialisation of electricity.
Cox Energy has an exclusive agreement with Attijari Finances, the merchant bank that is a subsidiary of the Attijariwafa Bank Group, for the construction and commissioning of photovoltaic projects and the distributed generation and commercialisation of electricity.
(Text are kept in Spanish due to constant updating)
- La Generación Distribuida con fotovoltaica en México podría alcanzar los 12GW en 2023. Estudio @PwC_Mexico https://t.co/FLWXn0WzLk
23 / 02 / 18
- El Parlamento quiere limitar las subvenciones a las térmicas de carbón, gas y nucleares. https://t.co/HY4ShWw0qV
23 / 02 / 18
- La solar fotovoltaica liderará el crecimiento mundial de las energías renovables en los próximos 5 años. @KPMG… https://t.co/FQP6R6Ac1r
21 / 02 / 18
- México, primer país latinoamericano miembro Agencia Internacional de Energía. https://t.co/QT7PUMHTXQ
19 / 02 / 18
- Cox Energy eleva su presencia en Chile con un nuevo contrato
03/11/2017 - El Economista
- Nueva licitación de Cox Energy en Chile
03/11/2017 - El País
- Cox Energy, la única española en adjudicarse electricidad en Chile
03/11/2017 - Expansión
- ´A VECES ME LLEVO LOS DEBERES A LOS CIRCUITOS´. ENTREVISTA A ALBERTO FERRÁNDEZ, PILOTO DE MOTOS
30/10/2017 - La Razón